Laulhere Beret Black Basque Lurex
Item Code: BlackBasqueLurex
Minimum : 1
Beret Basque Lurex
This model showcases the real French beret. It takes the essential characteristics of the authentic Basque beret while reinventing them to make it a trendy beret. The result: an explosive mix of traditional codes and modernity. A touch of gold lurex thread brings a very glamorous "gold dust" effect.
All the emblematic codes of the beret are here magnified and perfectly finished to offer you an exceptional product:
- The "cabillou", that is to say the famous little tail so distinctive of the beret, inseparable from this wonderful headgear.
- The leather headband, accented with an electric blue edging, matched with its "bouffette".
- The midnight blue satin headdress that doubles the interior is adorned with a beautiful embroidered badge embodying the heraldic codes of the old traditional shields and proudly displaying the colors of the house Laulhère.
Beret made in France.
Tray diameter : according to size, from 25 to 32 cm
Authentic by Laulhère rivet in silver finish metal.
Comes with its storage box.
Available in sizes: Small.
View a Size Guide Here
- Base in French merino wool, knitted and felted in our workshops at the foot of the French Pyrenees.
- Headband in full grain cow leather.
- Satin interior.
- Patch woven in France.
Machine wash is excluded for felted merino wool. Hand washing or dry cleaning is preferable.
In case of stain, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or a natural sponge soaked in warm, slightly soapy water, avoiding excessive wetting of the beret and the leather edge. Leave to dry at room temperature and finish with a gentle brushing.
Tip: To give a fresh boost to your beret: apply a little dry shampoo, let dry a few moments and then brush.
• BRUSHING, DEDUSTING
Felted merino wool is a material with exceptional qualities, however it easily captures dust, textile fibers and animal hair.We therefore recommend using an adhesive textile brush.
Tip: Lightly moisten the palm of your hand and gently rub the surface of your beret into circles, the dust will form a ball that you will only have to remove to find a clean beret.
To protect your beret best it is recommended after each use to store it flat in its cardboard box, protected from dust.